Plumbing Upgrades for the Kitchen and Bathroom
Mother’s Day is fast approaching, and what better way to celebrate than by upgrading the home plumbing fixtures for all to enjoy! Many homeowners forget about good old-fashioned home plumbing, and the extent to which new upgrades can improve operational efficiency often goes under the radar.
Kitchen and bathroom appliances are very important given how often they are used and how much strain this usage puts on the plumbing system. Homeowners should take the time to consider and invest in upgrades to their kitchens and bathrooms that can make their lives much easier and their homes much healthier.
Bathroom Plumbing Upgrades
Upgrades to the bathroom plumbing fixtures can greatly benefit homeowners. Many homeowners may be unsatisfied with the aesthetic or functionality (or both) of their bathroom plumbing fixtures, so they should look into upgrades if possible. Beginning with the faucets and sinks, homeowners can install newer models as part of their bathroom renovation. This provides several benefits like preventing leaks and managing adequate and proper water flow. In addition to the faucets and sinks, homeowners may consider upgrading their tubs and showers with any variety of options:
- New equipment installation – install new fixtures like walk-in showers, jetted tubs, alcoves, and more
- Tub and shower repair services – these may include any range of services to address things like leaking, staining, or molding
- Tub to shower conversion – for homeowners not using their tub, converting this to a shower is a great, long-lasting upgrade
Homeowners who are willing and able to invest in bathroom upgrades will be able to reap the benefits daily for many years.
Kitchen Plumbing Upgrades
Homeowners can make helpful upgrades to the faucets and sinks in their kitchen plumbing. There are a number of different reasons to get a new kitchen faucet, such as:
- Better functionality (sprayer, integrated soap pump, etc.)
- Environmental efficiency
- Limiting leaks
- Smart faucet integration
In addition to faucets, the kitchen sink is another good area to focus on. Sink renovations may be useful, especially if homeowners want to adjust the depth to accommodate certain special needs. Homeowners should also consider adding a new garbage disposal to their kitchen sink.
Add a New Garbage Disposal
Garbage disposals are not only great for improving convenience, but they also protect the pipes that connect to the kitchen. These disposals are installed in the underside of a sink and pulverize solid food waste into smaller bits. The benefits of new garbage disposals are numerous:
- Odor elimination – fewer food scraps in the trash means fewer smells
- Time savings – less cleanup required after cooking and eating meals
- Trash reduction – less trash due to less food waste
- Pipe protection – lower probability of blockages since food waste is ground up into smaller pieces
Once homeowners install a new garbage disposal, they will realize just how immense these benefits are – not just to them but also to their home plumbing systems as a whole!
About AM PM Plumbing
AM PM Plumbing of Murrieta, CA is a family-owned and operated business that has been servicing home plumbing needs with expert solutions since 2010. Their team of highly skilled technicians offers award-winning service, fast turnaround, and education services to teach customers how to prevent future issues. Call them for plumbing services today!