Few things can disrupt your everyday routine as much as having plumbing issues. As homeowners ourselves, we understand the need to fix these problems as quickly and effectively as possible – and we’re here to help.
At AM PM Plumbing, we provide quality, reliable residential plumbing services in the Canyon Lake, CA area. Throughout our over ten years in the business, we’ve helped countless homeowners resolve plumbing problems of all types and sizes.
Our services include but are far from limited to:
- Plumbing fixture installation and repair
- Professional drain cleaning
- Clogged drain repair and re-piping
- Slab leak detection and repair
- Water heater maintenance, repair, and replacement
- Tankless water heater installation
- Water softeners and filtration systems
- Plumbing safety inspection
What to learn more about the quality of our work? Check out these reviews left by your fellow Canyon Lake homeowners!
We're the Team to Call for All Your Plumbing Needs
No job is too complex for our professional plumbers. We have the experience and equipment to handle any plumbing problem. From leaking pipes to clogged toilets, our experienced and certified technicians will always recommend and provide the most effective repairs.
If your home needs a plumbing upgrade or you're building a new home here in Canyon Lake, we can also replace outdated fixtures, pipes, or install an entirely new system from scratch. Our services come with the best warranties in the area, and we stand behind our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Expert Water Heater Repairs
Your water heater works hard every day behind the scenes, creating and dispensing instant hot water for your appliances, fixtures, and pipework. Occasionally, that constant usage might take a toll on your unit, leading to problems or inefficiency.
Here are some common hot water heater issues our skilled residential plumbers handle:
- Rusty water – Discolored water might be a sign of tank corrosion, often caused by a bad anode rod. We can assess your heater to determine if it needs an anode replacement or a hot water tank replacement.
- Inadequate water output – If the water coming out isn't cold enough, it might be due to a broken heating element, malfunctioning thermostat, or deficient unit.
- Leaking water heater – Incorrect water pressure, overheating, a faulty relief valve, or an improperly installed unit can lead to water leaks.
- Odd noises – Ill-maintained units are prone to accumulating sediment, which can create unusual noises.
Looking to install a new water heater or replace an outdated one? Contact us to discuss your options!
Comprehensive Drain Cleaning and Hydro Jetting
Homeowners usually associate "drain cleaning" with store-bought chemicals. More often than not, though, these products corrode plumbing, leading to bigger problems than before.
At AM PM Plumbing, we can safely clear any clog anywhere in your plumbing system with the power of hydro-jetting. A hydro-jetter is a powerful tool that blasts high-pressure water throughout your pipes to leave them squeaky clean.
Hydro-jetting comes with other benefits as well. It’s good preventative maintenance and: